• Countdown to Jan 21, 2007: Photo Shoot - Harbor Square

    Photo Shoot - Harbor Square

    Tuesday, October 16, 2007
    I need to submit portraits and still life photos for our final assignment. This time, it's going to be submitted as entries for a photo contest amongst Sept-October students (including Sunday classes). My ever-dearest hubby obliged to my request to go around and look for subjects to shoot. This has been my constant headache since day 1. We decided to go to MOA, but left the mall without a single photo. I wasn't keen on taking out the SLR kasi baka sitahin ako ng mga guards (as I often read in forums). So off we went to Harbor Square. My loving husband was very much willing to be my model. On top of that, he was also the one holding the reflector (we used the shade for the windshield) so that the light would bounce onto his face. Imagine the picture... people must have thought we're crazy! *LOL* While shooting, we met 2 hobbyists - a doctor and a lawyer - who also took classes in FPPF. They were kind enough and also volunteered to be my model. But with the beautiful sunset in front of us, I ended up shooting the bay instead of the people around. *LOL*

    Actually, this is my second attempt to take sunset and night shots at the bay. Needless to say, umuwi akong luhaan during the first attempt. I guess I got the settings right this time and my newly acquired gadgets also proved its worth. :)

    View from Harbor Square
    Sunset at Manila Bay

    My model
    My very cooperative model

    Manila Bay
    Interesting clouds as if a nuclear bomb has been dropped from afar (*knock on the wood*)

    Nightscape
    Skyline - with lots of garbage floating around (hay sayang)

    Labels:

    posted by frecklesspeckles at 12:08 AM | Permalink |

    [ back home ]

    Comments for Photo Shoot - Harbor Square
    niiiiice!!! sayang sobrang layo ng fppf. super nice the shot of dex, and the skyline one :)

    ay,ang ganda!! Galing-galing naman. :D

    WOW WOW WOW!!! super naman yan Wanda!Love the shot!sus galing galing mo na talaga..love the 3rd and 4th photos..pogi naman si Papa mo dyan..hehehehe..

    GORGEOUS PICS Wanda!!! Galing!

    IBA ka na talaga! GRABE ang GAGANDA na ng kuha mo! very professional na Wandz!!!

    Ganda Wanda! Galing galing! I specially liked the skyline pic!

    ang gaganda ng mga shots! pagnakabili na ko ng 400d, puwede bang sa yo na lang ako mag photography lessons? hehehe :)

    Wow. I was just passing through when the photos caught my attention completely. Ganda!

    Ganda ng photos as usual:) Winner lahat!


    Name:
    Location: Toronto, Canada

    While current technology doesn't provide a way to permanently zap my freckles, I will learn to love them for the meantime.

    Unbelievable as it may seem, we're finally tying the knot on Jan 21, 2007. This is an online journal that documents every tidbits of our wedding preparation as we savour every moment of it.

    W@Wies & N@Wies

    Credits

      Distributed by:
    Template copyright :
    V4NY ONLY TEMPLATES
    Powered by :
    Powered by Blogger