• Countdown to Jan 21, 2007: Cluttered Desktop

    Cluttered Desktop

    Thursday, October 04, 2007
    Tagged by Cynch

    Since my brain is mojoless most of the time, I normally snag calendar wallpaper templates from various sites and personalize ‘em with our photos. I would make 2 copies - 4:3 format and wide screen format. 4:3 for our desktop at work and wide-screen for the laptop and PC at home. The one captured and posted below is what I see everyday at work. Desktop icons are quite cluttered but bearable. There were times when the entire screen was almost filled with files. *LOL* I used shabby princess’ desktop template for October in shades of lavender and green (a.k.a. eggplant or Halloween color) – nice isn’t it? The photos are from Disneyland HK during our honeymoon last January. These were shot using our good ole point and shoot camera with a tripod. My hair was still straight then (I promised to blog about my hair which I obviously didn’t do). Oh well, here you go...



    Note: Copy Starts Here! Desktop Free View Instruction:

    A. Upon receiving this tag, immediately perform a screen capture of your desktop. It is best that no icons be deleted before the screen capture so as to add to the element of fun. You can do a screen capture by:

    [1] Going to your desktop and pressing the Print Scrn key (located on the right side of the F12 key).
    [2] Open a graphics program (like Picture Manager, Paint, or Photoshop) and do a Paste (CTRL + V).
    [3] If you wish, you can "edit" the image, before saving it.

    B. Post the picture in your blog. You can also give a short explanation on the look of your desktop just below it if you want. You can explain why you preferred such look or why is it full of Icons, things like that.

    C. Tag five of your friends and ask them to give you a Free View of their desktop as well. – I'm tagging - Mika, Angie, Jean (a.k.a. surfergirl), glo, Abie... please post a link so I can see your post :)

    D. Add your name to this list of Free Viewers with a link pointing directly to your Desktop Free View post to promote it to succeeding participants.
    i Ronnie - I Set No Corner
    Thess - Thesserie
    Rebecca - Skippy Heart
    Knoizki - A Dialogue With K
    Beng - Kauderwelch-domlawrenceOSB -bluepanjeet™ OTWOMD™
    Marie @ Vanidosa Marie and Vanidosa at blogspot
    Ems @ Just Let Go and Pieces of Me
    Yen @ Me and Mine , Little Peanut
    Aggie - Mommy Talks.Wife Stories.Girl Speak
    Alpha - my blog
    Jane - My Joys
    Jody - Scribbles of my Life
    Cynch - Marital Bliss
    Wanda - daftology

    Labels:

    posted by frecklesspeckles at 2:47 PM | Permalink |

    [ back home ]

    Comments for Cluttered Desktop
    uh oh its the tag ive been avoiding! LOL :) ang corny kasi ng desktop photo ko. not to mention the cluttered files hahahaa!!! :D
    thanks for tagging me and i will broadcast my desktop once it seems presentable :D

    awwwww I havent gone around blogging I will do this tonight. Thanks for the tag.


    Name:
    Location: Toronto, Canada

    While current technology doesn't provide a way to permanently zap my freckles, I will learn to love them for the meantime.

    Unbelievable as it may seem, we're finally tying the knot on Jan 21, 2007. This is an online journal that documents every tidbits of our wedding preparation as we savour every moment of it.

    W@Wies & N@Wies

    Credits

      Distributed by:
    Template copyright :
    V4NY ONLY TEMPLATES
    Powered by :
    Powered by Blogger