• Countdown to Jan 21, 2007: Early Birthday Presents

    Early Birthday Presents

    Saturday, September 08, 2007
    I started receiving gifts weeks before my birthday. Boy, I'm speechless. Totally gadget-packed! :)

    This one's from my sister-in-law. Oh so happy to finally get a book on photography. Imagine after days and hours of reading at Powerbooks, wala man lang akong nabibili ni isa. :) Thanks Achi! :)


    This one's from my ever-dearest hubby. Muah Muah Muah!!! Finally a new phone after 3 (or 4?) years!! This is my first ever non-Nokia phone after what? 9 years? I chose this over other hi-end Nokia models coz I so love the built-in camera of the K800i! It's a good substitute to our 5 year-old point and shoot camera. Takes a while to get used to the keys though. And I love it's capability to support animated themes! Cool! Here's where I download stuff for my mobile phone. Oh by the way, got the Allure Brown edition which is totally ME! My stuff nowadays are all in brown - Shoes, bags, shirts, whatever! *LOL*





    And here's what I got for myself - a 17-40mm wide angle L lens!!!! *LOL* Ok, I know we just added a couple of stuff in our bag a month ago. Here's the story. 2 days after we bought the 28-135mm lens, Canon announced a mega sale and they're selling it for thousands of bucks cheaper than the price we got (considering super mura na kuha namin). IMAGINE!?!? So, to even out our loss, I decided to purchase my next target, which is an L lens (which is also on big big sale)! A lot of pro photographers were raving about it's performance - image quality and sharpness are superb. I got to test it when I was purchasing my other lens. Just as my photography guru was telling me, it's a lens for keeps. And it has a good resale value if I decide to upgrade later on (naku, wag na mag-upgrade!) So, ayun - pikit mata nalang. Iiyak nalang ako next month when we get our credit card bill *LOL* Btw, I was hoping hubby will stop me from splurging on another gadget (as he always do). Surprise surprise, he didn't object! Alam niyo naman ako, mahina sa suhol *LOL*


    Canon EF 17-40mm f/4.0 L USM Lens

    Happy Birthday to me! (isang tulog nalang!) :) How young am I? I'm turning 24 this year! hahahahaha....

    Labels: , , ,

    posted by frecklesspeckles at 9:09 AM | Permalink |

    [ back home ]

    Comments for Early Birthday Presents
    Advance Happy Birthday Wanda! Wow! Daming gifts ah! Magkasing edad lang pala tau. I turned 24 last Aug 31 lang. Ingat and be happy!

    Advance Happy Birthday Wandawoman!!! Hehehe... Manlibre ka sa office ha?! Walang pork ha?! Nyahahaha!!! Teka, 24 ka lang ba? Di Halata... hahaha.... God Bless!!!

    advance happy birthday wanda! very nice photos.. kainggit ka naman with all of your toys.. where is balay indang? is it in tagaytay?

    happy birthday wanda. wish you the best and nice gifts ha... super high tech na ha.... God bless you and Dex.

    ooohh id love to have your gifts!!! hahaha! :D especially the last one :) advanced happy birthday wanda! wishing i was as young as you ;)

    advance happy bday wanda! :)

    ang ganda naman ng gifts mo. uy may tanong lang ako, maganda ba talaga yong camera ng K800i coz im planning to buy a new fone soon. gusto ko lng talaga maganda ang cam kasi lam mo naman tayong digiscrappers, cam whores. hehe.


    Name:
    Location: Toronto, Canada

    While current technology doesn't provide a way to permanently zap my freckles, I will learn to love them for the meantime.

    Unbelievable as it may seem, we're finally tying the knot on Jan 21, 2007. This is an online journal that documents every tidbits of our wedding preparation as we savour every moment of it.

    W@Wies & N@Wies

    Credits

      Distributed by:
    Template copyright :
    V4NY ONLY TEMPLATES
    Powered by :
    Powered by Blogger