• Countdown to Jan 21, 2007: Cleaning the Sensor of a DSLR Camera

    Cleaning the Sensor of a DSLR Camera

    Monday, August 27, 2007
    One of the problems with a digital SLR camera, which uses interchangeable lenses, is that dust can build up on the sensor. Though Canon 400D has it's own integrated cleaning system, it's still not fool proof against stubborn dusts. I noticed my photos had black spots on the left corner when shot using slow shutter and aperture with bigger f-value. Of course, I panicked. I didn't realize this piece of equipment needs that much care and attention. My friend at the photo club promised to help me bust 'em. But our schedules won't meet so this thing has been tormenting me for quite some time. I found the video (embedded below) by chance and decided to give it try. The big mole in my photos are now gone! :)



    P.S. Don't forget to clean your camera bag too! Read this for more information.

    Labels:

    posted by frecklesspeckles at 1:50 AM | Permalink |

    [ back home ]

    Comments for Cleaning the Sensor of a DSLR Camera

    Name:
    Location: Toronto, Canada

    While current technology doesn't provide a way to permanently zap my freckles, I will learn to love them for the meantime.

    Unbelievable as it may seem, we're finally tying the knot on Jan 21, 2007. This is an online journal that documents every tidbits of our wedding preparation as we savour every moment of it.

    W@Wies & N@Wies

    Credits

      Distributed by:
    Template copyright :
    V4NY ONLY TEMPLATES
    Powered by :
    Powered by Blogger