• Countdown to Jan 21, 2007: Hate Tag

    Hate Tag

    Monday, July 16, 2007
    It's been ages since I answer one of these. Here's one from Litzie...

    1. Food you hate - I can't stand the smell of corriander.

    2. Fruits you hate - I'm not a fruit person actually. But if I have to choose one, I'd say Apple! I don't like the texture. But I love apple juice though.

    3. Veggies that you hate - None I guess coz I love vegetables! ;)

    4. Celebrities or people that you hate - people who makes matters worse.

    5. Event/Incident/Situation that you hate - frequent iyakan and confrontations.

    6. TV Shows or Movies that you hate - PBB and Walang Kapalit!

    7. Type of Music that you hate - revivals that aren't necessarily better than the original ones. what's with the music industry lately? wala na bang creative juices ang mga musicians baket puros revivals nalang naririnig ko sa radio?

    8. Household chore that you hate - maglaba ay di biro... i mean with barehands.

    9. Things you hate about the world - terrorism and violence!

    10. Things that you hate about yourself - pessimistic and impatient. there are a lot more actually...

    Please consider yourself tagged since I dunno how long this thread has been going on. :)

    Labels:

    posted by frecklesspeckles at 6:51 PM | Permalink |

    [ back home ]

    Comments for Hate Tag
    Nice to see you back wanda. take care. and thanks for answering my tag.


    Name:
    Location: Toronto, Canada

    While current technology doesn't provide a way to permanently zap my freckles, I will learn to love them for the meantime.

    Unbelievable as it may seem, we're finally tying the knot on Jan 21, 2007. This is an online journal that documents every tidbits of our wedding preparation as we savour every moment of it.

    W@Wies & N@Wies

    Credits

      Distributed by:
    Template copyright :
    V4NY ONLY TEMPLATES
    Powered by :
    Powered by Blogger