• Countdown to Jan 21, 2007: Photo Tripping at Manaoag

    Photo Tripping at Manaoag

    Thursday, March 29, 2007
    Some photos taken last weekend on our Manaoag Pilgrimage Trip. Click image for larger view.

    vendor greens
    native native2
    sibuyas mangoes
    hubby candles
    chico kambing

    Labels: ,

    posted by frecklesspeckles at 2:01 PM | Permalink |

    [ back home ]

    Comments for Photo Tripping at Manaoag
    Nice shots sis :) galing mo talaga :) magaling ka na sa mga macro shots ha :)

    hi sis. lovely photos. pang 3rd attempt ko na ito to comment. sana masave! take care!

    I love the photos! i especially liked the first one :)

    I always believe that you have that creativity and artistic talent in you when you first started digiscrapping... now I see it in your pictures as well.

    Thanks for the blog message Wanda... I miss you guys and I will still visit here once in a while, you guys are in my system already but right now, I'm just enjoying mommyhood.

    Take care sis and enjoying clicking.

    Awesome photos,Wanda! :)

    Beautiful pictures!

    I forgot to comment dito, pero I loooved ur picture. Especially the black and white. Pang magazine spread ;)


    Name:
    Location: Toronto, Canada

    While current technology doesn't provide a way to permanently zap my freckles, I will learn to love them for the meantime.

    Unbelievable as it may seem, we're finally tying the knot on Jan 21, 2007. This is an online journal that documents every tidbits of our wedding preparation as we savour every moment of it.

    W@Wies & N@Wies

    Credits

      Distributed by:
    Template copyright :
    V4NY ONLY TEMPLATES
    Powered by :
    Powered by Blogger