• Countdown to Jan 21, 2007: Pasingit muna - Happy 1st month to us!!

    Pasingit muna - Happy 1st month to us!!

    Wednesday, February 21, 2007
    It's Feb. 21, 2007 - 1 month since our wedding! How do I feel? Happy! There are adjustments but we're coping. I've got loads of duties to do as a wife and first in the list is to cook. We haven't done any serious cooking so far - well, I suppose you don't qualify cooking rice as a skill. Well, in time... :)

    Tada for now. I'm still composing my wedding kuwento. Hopefully I'll be able to post it within the week.

    Labels: ,

    posted by frecklesspeckles at 1:16 PM | Permalink |

    [ back home ]

    Comments for Pasingit muna - Happy 1st month to us!!

    Name:
    Location: Toronto, Canada

    While current technology doesn't provide a way to permanently zap my freckles, I will learn to love them for the meantime.

    Unbelievable as it may seem, we're finally tying the knot on Jan 21, 2007. This is an online journal that documents every tidbits of our wedding preparation as we savour every moment of it.

    W@Wies & N@Wies

    Credits

      Distributed by:
    Template copyright :
    V4NY ONLY TEMPLATES
    Powered by :
    Powered by Blogger