• Countdown to Jan 21, 2007: Merry Christmas!!!

    Merry Christmas!!!

    Monday, December 25, 2006
    To all my avid blog readers... here's a simple greeting made especially for you. Enjoy the holidays! :)

    Labels:

    posted by frecklesspeckles at 1:07 AM | Permalink |

    [ back home ]

    Comments for Merry Christmas!!!
    Merry Christmas and have a Happy Prosperous New year!

    Merry Christmas Mare

    hello wanda! add kita sa link ko ha???

    C jennyR to sa digiscrappers...btw, i love ur Xmas greetings!!!

    Hope u have a happy holidays!!!

    Don't worry too much, things will turn out fine on D day. I'm sure you'll be a beautiful bride.

    Happy Holidays!

    Hi Wanda, Happy Holidays! :)

    happy new year Wanda

    Hey there. I wanted to say thank you for letting me be in your Resources list! I am honored. I hope you last few weeks of planning go smoothly and you have an amazing wedding! Congrats to both of you!


    Name:
    Location: Toronto, Canada

    While current technology doesn't provide a way to permanently zap my freckles, I will learn to love them for the meantime.

    Unbelievable as it may seem, we're finally tying the knot on Jan 21, 2007. This is an online journal that documents every tidbits of our wedding preparation as we savour every moment of it.

    W@Wies & N@Wies

    Credits

      Distributed by:
    Template copyright :
    V4NY ONLY TEMPLATES
    Powered by :
    Powered by Blogger