• Countdown to Jan 21, 2007: I WON!

    I WON!

    Tuesday, November 14, 2006
    Wawawie!! I won the second contest at PHP digiscrappers!! It's such a surprise! I was in a bad mood early this morning due to some stuff in the office. Angie's announcement was posted just in time! Talagang super duper saya ako! Nalimutan ko tuloy mga inis ko and was super hyper the whole day. :D Salamat sa mga judges for giving me an oh so high score. I wasn't really expecting to win since all the entries were really awesome. And I was placed at the intermediate/advanced level, so talagang di ko na talaga naisip na I will excel sa category na yun. Again thanks a lot for appreciating my work. Lalo akong namotivate magscrap. :D This LO is really very meaningful to me coz, as I said, I really put my heart into it. I'd like to post the journalling once again so that you can read the words clearly.

    Often times, I find myself wearing masks of various kinds. The mask of an obedient daughter, competitive employee, supportive friend, good partner, responsible human being. Since when did I adopted this habbit? I don't know. I guess it just developed when people around me started to have more demands. And I chose to give in to what they want. Some may ask, "Aren't you tired?" As a matter of fact, I do. But taking these masks off seems to be a more difficult thing to do. I thought I’d be like this for the rest of my life. But after attending Discovery Weekend, I realized I have to be honest to myself. I have to be a real person, not just a mask. I have to show my emotions when I’m happy. I have to let it off when I’m sad. i guess it’s just striking a balance between being a good person and being my true self. At the end of the day, I owe myself a life of my own. I know this will be a long reform. But I choose to be me... to reveal my TRUE COLOR.

    Angie is generous to contribute $10USD GCs for the winners (one each for the newbie and intermediate/advanced category). Hm.. san kaya ok magshopping ng digikits? :)

    Labels:

    posted by frecklesspeckles at 10:58 PM | Permalink |

    [ back home ]

    Comments for I WON!
    *clap*clap* for Wanda! Congrats! enjoy your shopping! ;)

    hi sis! Congrats! Galing galing! =p


    Name:
    Location: Toronto, Canada

    While current technology doesn't provide a way to permanently zap my freckles, I will learn to love them for the meantime.

    Unbelievable as it may seem, we're finally tying the knot on Jan 21, 2007. This is an online journal that documents every tidbits of our wedding preparation as we savour every moment of it.

    W@Wies & N@Wies

    Credits

      Distributed by:
    Template copyright :
    V4NY ONLY TEMPLATES
    Powered by :
    Powered by Blogger