• Countdown to Jan 21, 2007: Finally - a Veluz Bride

    Finally - a Veluz Bride

    Wednesday, May 10, 2006
    Finally, a Veluz bride in the making. :) Yep yep, that's me! The approach on deciding my gown designer is pretty much the same as how we finalized our photographer. Called Veluz and inquired if I'm still her first bride for our wedding date. I was thinking, if she's still available, then again, it's meant to be. Well, just trying my luck actually. Wasn't expecting a supplier as popular as her would still be free on our wedding date. Surprise surprise - she's still available and I'm still her first bride. That's it -- it's gotta be Veluz. We visited her tonight and closed the deal. And indeed, being a Veluz bride means you get a designer, couturier, coordinator and mentor in one. Her ideas just keep pouring in! Oh, by the way, being a V bride also means I'm automatically a Niko bride as well. Niko's the one who makes the shoes and bag of the bride, which are included in the accessories with the bridal gown. He's such a sweetie -- ba mas mapoise pa sa akin! haha.. We had so much fun making chika with Veluz and Niko. And I'm glad Dex got along well with them. Actually I find their conversasion quite funny. As witnessed by Veluz, patience is really the key to tame Dex's kakulitan! haha.. Oh, and one thing more, I'm really really glad Tita V finally moved her shop to Quirino. Saves us a lot of travel time. Can drop by any time to make kulit! :)

    Veluz is all out support to making my dream tulle gown come true. Got some of the inspirations from the pictures below. And of course, my gown won't be complete without that Veluz touch! :)
    Side note: Tita V actually noticed the bridezilla genes in me! Yeeeks!

    Labels:

    posted by frecklesspeckles at 12:37 AM | Permalink |

    [ back home ]

    Comments for Finally - a Veluz Bride
    Congrats sis! :D You're already a Veluz Bride! Good thing talaga at may shop na siya malapit lang sa Vito Cuz, where I'm staying! O diba? Pedeng pede kulitin anytime! We'll have my measurement taking by July na! Excited! Yey

    hi wanda! welcome to the club! hehehe! congrats on getting veluz. to us, she's heaven-sent talaga. and i keep getting compliments for my gown. super happy talaga that we chose her... with veluz, you'll never go wrong! :)

    i'm sure she'll bring your dream wedding gown to life!

    happy preps!


    Name:
    Location: Toronto, Canada

    While current technology doesn't provide a way to permanently zap my freckles, I will learn to love them for the meantime.

    Unbelievable as it may seem, we're finally tying the knot on Jan 21, 2007. This is an online journal that documents every tidbits of our wedding preparation as we savour every moment of it.

    W@Wies & N@Wies

    Credits

      Distributed by:
    Template copyright :
    V4NY ONLY TEMPLATES
    Powered by :
    Powered by Blogger