• Countdown to Jan 21, 2007: we're married!!!

    we're married!!!

    Wednesday, January 24, 2007
    Let the photos and video show you how perfect our wedding was. A truely memorable day for me and Dex. How can you beat a singing and crying groom? I thought there'll be no more surprises left after 7.5 years of steady relationship. That's what I thought.... hehe I wasn't the only one surprised... I guess majority of the guests who attended our wedding were also surprised (especially with Dex). haha... I'm proud to announce to the whole world that I'm now "Dexter's wife"!!! More stories in the next few days. Gotta resume packing for our honeymoon tomorrow. :)

    Photos by Dino Lara
    On-site video by Threelogy

    Labels:

    posted by frecklesspeckles at 1:41 AM | Permalink |

    [ back home ]

    Comments for we're married!!!
    what a lovely bride you are! love your pics esp. the portraitures! ang saya!

    sige honeymoon ka muna bago ang kwento! go forth and multiply! hahaha!

    best wishes!

    Ganda talaga at kuwela!

    I know you will be busy pero sana maka attend ka sa Eb ng digiscrappers. uwi ako this feb and Jacq is also there.

    Check this out too:

    http://www.phpdigiscrapper.com/home/index.php?option=com_wrapper&Itemid=63

    ang dami mo ng well wisjes sa bagong forum and even an own thread kaya all are updated sa avp and photos mo.

    Enjoy ur honeymoon. So happy for you mrs. dexter!

    Enjoy your honeymoon! Galingan nyo ha... ;)

    wow!!! sooobrang ganda ng pics niyo! sobrang pretty mo! congrats and best wishes to you both :)

    Congratz Wanda & Dexter ..love the pics

    Congrats and best wishes to both of you!

    Congrats Wanda & Dexter... ganda ng wedding nyo... :)

    Best wishes to you Wanda and Congratulations to Dexter ... ganda photos niyo. Saw it already ... nakakamiss tuloy parang gusto ko ulit ikasal ... hala sige ... magpakarami kayo ha ... kami as much as we wanted to multiply (just like sis QT says) eh di pa ata pwede.

    val showed me your card souveniers.... ang cute!!! :D


    Name:
    Location: Toronto, Canada

    While current technology doesn't provide a way to permanently zap my freckles, I will learn to love them for the meantime.

    Unbelievable as it may seem, we're finally tying the knot on Jan 21, 2007. This is an online journal that documents every tidbits of our wedding preparation as we savour every moment of it.

    W@Wies & N@Wies

    Credits

      Distributed by:
    Template copyright :
    V4NY ONLY TEMPLATES
    Powered by :
    Powered by Blogger