• Countdown to Jan 21, 2007: Farewell Granny!

    Farewell Granny!

    Tuesday, March 28, 2006

    Granny, daFt's grandma, passed away peacefully this morning at an age of 89. All her children and apos (except for 1 in US and 2 in Baguio) were by her side during her last moment. We were sad, but at the same time thankful to God for not letting her suffer more.

    Granny, although I'm not yet officially your granddaughter-in-law, I've always treated you as my own grandma as I witnessed how daFt and his family loved and cared for you till the end. Although you will not be able to physically witness us exchange vows anymore, I believe you'll be up there watching us as we walk our way to matrimony. I will always remember how you tightly held my hand last Saturday (the day before your condition turned critical) while saying -- you remembered me. Granny, may you find eternal peace in the house of the Father.

    Labels:

    posted by frecklesspeckles at 12:22 AM | Permalink |

    [ back home ]

    Comments for Farewell Granny!

    Name:
    Location: Toronto, Canada

    While current technology doesn't provide a way to permanently zap my freckles, I will learn to love them for the meantime.

    Unbelievable as it may seem, we're finally tying the knot on Jan 21, 2007. This is an online journal that documents every tidbits of our wedding preparation as we savour every moment of it.

    W@Wies & N@Wies

    Credits

      Distributed by:
    Template copyright :
    V4NY ONLY TEMPLATES
    Powered by :
    Powered by Blogger