• Countdown to Jan 21, 2007: In Need of BOOSTER!!

    In Need of BOOSTER!!

    Tuesday, March 14, 2006
    • Not in the mood to blog lately. Been blog hoppin' for days and realized I need to add personal touches on the look and feel of this blog. May gulay! Ba't ako nahihirapan samantalang programmer ako by day! tsk tsk.. I'm gonna start doing it once the motiff is final. For now, pink + choco is on the lead. Got a lot of inspiration from Aggie and Glo's site. Man, I wonder how they managed to come up with lots of DIY stuff! *saludo*

    • While walking along the streets of Makati the other day, guess who I met? John Mateos Ong. Honestly, I felt a bit awkward/guilty/embarrassed *whatchamakalit* for the following reasons: 1) He emailed me for follow-up if I have already booked a photographer. I said "Yes" and I booked someone else. 2) I found out later he's a friend of my friend pala. 3) I made not-so-nice comments about him in my previous blog. I felt guilty towards him and the other suppliers mainly because of reason #3. Pardon me for being *god damn* frank with expressing what I have in mind coz I thought this site doesn't have much blog readers anyways. Gosh, Jong was so friendly despite the fact that I didn't get him. I was even worried at first if I should say hi or just pretend nalang I didn't see him. But then, he was all smiles. Again, from the bottom of my heart, sorry. I realized it's nice after all if your suppliers are constantly makulit and talkative. Saves me the time to strike a conversation. I decided to delete the not so good comments in my previous blog so not to leave a negative impression to the readers (if there are any). May sound "plastic" but I guess doing so will make me feel less guilty.

    • Granny has been in the hospital for days. She was confined last last Saturday for stomach pain and bowel problems. At first we thought she'd be ok after a few days rest. But last week she was transferred to the ICU because of hospital-acquired pneumonia. Apparently, her body was too weak to process the food and water intakes and resulted to phelgm and liquid in her lungs. She has this tube inserted from her nose straight to the stomach for milk intake. God, seeing her in pain makes all of us feel so bad. To make matters worse, she's all "ulyani" and doesn't respond to our questions during her first days in ICU. And she's super malnourished... super thin na as in buto't balat nalang. :( Poor Granny... She had another chest x-ray yesterday and the doc said she has to stay in the ICU for another 3 days. Fortunately though, water in her lungs has been decreasing day by day. And she was a bit in her sense already the last time I visited her. Granny is daFt's grandmother and she's 89 years old already. Even though we're not related by blood, but I always treat her as my own granny. You know what I want to do most while she's lying in bed and battling with her illness? I just want to talk to her and tell her a lot of stories which might not even register in her mind. Wala lang.... feeling ko lang talking to her might somehow distract her attention from any discomforts. Natutuwa ako when she laughs at herself for not remembering our names. Hay... let's all pray for granny's speedy recovery please.

    ** dami ko palang wrong grammar sa previous posts. the heck... alam niyo na ngayon.. hindi ako magaling sa ingles!! True blue G.I. talaga ako. LOL!!!

    ** diba sabi ko not in the mood to blog ako? e baket ang haba haba neto? hehe.. got carried away...

    Labels: ,

    posted by frecklesspeckles at 10:37 PM | Permalink |

    [ back home ]

    Comments for In Need of BOOSTER!!

    Name:
    Location: Toronto, Canada

    While current technology doesn't provide a way to permanently zap my freckles, I will learn to love them for the meantime.

    Unbelievable as it may seem, we're finally tying the knot on Jan 21, 2007. This is an online journal that documents every tidbits of our wedding preparation as we savour every moment of it.

    W@Wies & N@Wies

    Credits

      Distributed by:
    Template copyright :
    V4NY ONLY TEMPLATES
    Powered by :
    Powered by Blogger