• Countdown to Jan 21, 2007: bridezilla in me

    bridezilla in me

    Tuesday, February 07, 2006
    From the moment I joined weddings at work, I knew instantly that the bridezilla genes in me had started to brew. In as short as 2 weeks, I've been super OC and super hyper on the wedding preparations. I get agitated for the tiniest reason. I want everything... I mean absolutely everything done in one SNAP! I guess yan na ang sakit ng mga bride-to-beS. I kept telling myself: slow down a little bit.... relax... and everything will fall into place. Don't pressure yourself too much coz we still have more than 10 months to prepare for the wedding. Ang bilis sabihin pero ang hirap gawin. I guess I'm just naturally maapura. What made me more pressured was my mom’s expectation on the wedding. I must always keep an eye on her reactions towards what we have done so far… to make sure she doesn’t put on her pouty face from time to time, worst on the wedding day itself. That I’ve been praying to God almost every chance I get. Mr. D, I don’t think you know that. :)

    Last night, Mr. D and I had some misunderstandings. It's a petty fight actually coz we were just trying to defend our own point of views, thus the argument. I was kinda expecting this way before but I didn't expect it to happen at this early stage. I guess we really have to pay attention and work on our communication haywires as soon as possible. After the tantrums and drama, we were able to sit down peacefully and discuss what the elements in a wedding that we wanted. Mr. D was kinda alarmed with what I've been babbling these past few days... everything I mentioned adds up to the expenses. Actually, I'm kinda in a dreaming stage wherein I want everything nice and beautiful in MY DREAM wedding. I don't know about guys, but I believe every girl has their dream wedding in mind... sana.. sana sana... Well, sana lang naman. But I know we still have to be realistic coz there's still life after marriage. I just cried all my frustrations out last night and revamped myself anew today. We're going to have a great wedding.... and we're going to have a great life after.

    Labels: ,

    posted by frecklesspeckles at 8:52 AM | Permalink |

    [ back home ]

    Comments for bridezilla in me
    i joke to my hun that couples who survive wedding preps really deserve to be married happily ever after. hehe :D good luck in your preps! :)


    Name:
    Location: Toronto, Canada

    While current technology doesn't provide a way to permanently zap my freckles, I will learn to love them for the meantime.

    Unbelievable as it may seem, we're finally tying the knot on Jan 21, 2007. This is an online journal that documents every tidbits of our wedding preparation as we savour every moment of it.

    W@Wies & N@Wies

    Credits

      Distributed by:
    Template copyright :
    V4NY ONLY TEMPLATES
    Powered by :
    Powered by Blogger