• Countdown to Jan 21, 2007: What's goin' on???

    What's goin' on???

    Monday, February 06, 2006
    Why oh why?! I'm about to burst into tears at this moment *hikbi*. I called Century an hour ago and I was told that the big room has been reserved already.. just this morning!!!! AARRGGHH!!!! What's going on?!?! I wanted to scream!!! We were at Century yesterday and was told that the date is still open! I even called early this morning to confirm the schedule. But I wasn't able to talk to our AE since he will be in only after 11am. I thought we were safe. When I called Century again at around 12pm, the big venue was already reserved and our AE won't be reporting for work today!!! Ano ba yan?? I was able to book on Jan 21 but they will give us the small room lang, not the big one. The maximum capacity of the small room is only up to 42 tables, including the VIP rooms! So, that means there won't be any space for the stage. I told D to call again and look for the AE referred to me by my friend to confirm (kasi super yabang nung una kong nakausap!) He was advised to just wait for our AE tomorrow, ayaw nila ibigay sa ibang AE. :( I could barely eat my food during lunch time. I'm already in panic mode. Don't think that I'm over-reacting, but it is really hard to book reception venues on a good date. Lalo na the ones the you prioritize. Grr.. Nakakainis yun feeling na magbabago ulit ng plans after setting you're heart on something. I want to get Century for the following reason:
    1. Many nearby churches to choose from - Makati, Malate, Intramuros, etc.
    2. It will be easier for Granny coz she can rest in the hotel room prior to the reception.
    3. As I mentioned again and again ~ best place for the cheap price. At least we're assured we won't hear "much" complaints from our guests kasi familiar na sila sa Century.
    4. Location is convenient for the guests.
    5. Ample parking space.
    I could go on and on.... I still have to wait for our AE's response. In the meantime, I already called Gloria Maris (greenhills) and fortunately was able to reserve the entire 2nd floor for our wedding day. They have comptetitive menus and prices too VS Century. Nagpabook na ako, kahit papano, at least I'm sure we have a venue.

    Labels:

    posted by frecklesspeckles at 12:40 PM | Permalink |

    [ back home ]

    Comments for What's goin' on???

    Name:
    Location: Toronto, Canada

    While current technology doesn't provide a way to permanently zap my freckles, I will learn to love them for the meantime.

    Unbelievable as it may seem, we're finally tying the knot on Jan 21, 2007. This is an online journal that documents every tidbits of our wedding preparation as we savour every moment of it.

    W@Wies & N@Wies

    Previous Posts

    Credits

      Distributed by:
    Template copyright :
    V4NY ONLY TEMPLATES
    Powered by :
    Powered by Blogger