• Countdown to Jan 21, 2007: blog resolution

    blog resolution

    Monday, March 19, 2007
    When will I exactly have the time to catch up with blog backlogs? Haaay I don't know! I'm so determined to keep this journal up-to-date, but I hardly have free time to blog these days. On a normal working day, 8-10 hours is spent in the office (reading blogs and downloading kits from time to time hihi.. ang hirap kaya magpigil!), 2-3 hours on travel time, 2-3 hours on doing household stuff, at least 6-8 hours sleep. The rest is juggled between bonding with hubby and more cleaning in the house. I'm not complaining though, coz I so love the alone time we spend each night before we call it a day. There are times when I'm making kuwento and I thought hubby's still with me... pala tulog na. And mind you, he still answers back even when he's already in lala land. Hindi pa niya narealize na he's in great danger... he could spill out secrets anytime. *LOL*

    Back to blogging, I'm still crossing my fingers and hoping to catch up in the next few weeks (yey Holy Week!) I just need to speed up time spent on composing my thoughts. Huwag na trying hard mag-Ingles kung nahihirapan i-interpret ang nilalaman ng utak. *LOL*

    I still have the following stories to tell:
    • wedding kuwento - church
    • wedding kuwento - reception
    • supplier ratings
    • honeymoon kuwento

    I wasn't able to blog recent happenings because of the OCness of trying to publish the posts according to the order of events. Which, of course, snowballed into a bigger chunk of backlog. After realizing this, I decided to just go with the flow and post whatever stories I want to tell and then just catch up on whatever's missing. You may consider this as a "blog resolution". *LOL*

    So lemme start with my first transv* ultrasound last weekend. And before you start wondering, the answer is "No, I'm not pregnant". *LOL* I was just advised to see an OB-Gyne and make the necessary check-ups. Everything's normal naman. In fact, I was told that I'm ovulating and if we're planning to have a baby, this is the best time. Nagkatinginan nalang kami ni Dex. I wasn't able to answer a direct yes or no. I wish for us to be more settled and stable before we move on to the next level (I'm projecting 6 months). Some might not agree with me. In fact, I have lots of friends convincing me to have a baby right away coz I'm not getting any younger na raw. Napraning din siguro ang lahat with the rate of infertility these days. Well, let's put it this way - let God decide when's the right time. Who knows, baby might already be on it's way to the tummy right now. :D

    Labels:

    posted by frecklesspeckles at 2:48 PM | Permalink |

    Name:
    Location: Toronto, Canada

    While current technology doesn't provide a way to permanently zap my freckles, I will learn to love them for the meantime.

    Unbelievable as it may seem, we're finally tying the knot on Jan 21, 2007. This is an online journal that documents every tidbits of our wedding preparation as we savour every moment of it.

    W@Wies & N@Wies

    Credits

      Distributed by:
    Template copyright :
    V4NY ONLY TEMPLATES
    Powered by :
    Powered by Blogger