• Countdown to Jan 21, 2007: what made alice dexson?

    what made alice dexson?

    Tuesday, July 10, 2007
    Saw this at Jean's blog and gave it a try.... oh my... *LOL*



    Life's back to normal .... I've been on leave for more than a month now and I'm happily enjoying the life of a bum. *LOL* After 2 long weeks, I was finally able to feel clean and refreshed!!! I so miss taking a bath!!! If I'm to follow authentic chinese tradition, I will have to wait for a month before I could even wet my hands. I couldn't hold it any longer so I broke the rules. *LOL* But I can't go out yet until I finish the 1 month term. In the meantime, I have tons of koreanovelas and overdue blog posts to keep me occupied. Then, I plan to take a 4-day cooking lesson at Maya's Kitchen before reporting back to work. I hope to post more often in the next few days.

    Labels:

    posted by frecklesspeckles at 2:49 PM | Permalink |

    [ back home ]

    Comments for what made alice dexson?
    hello wanda! =) good to know that you're feeling better! take it easy ha! enjoy your *bum* life - it can pass so quickly! =D

    btw, please change the link of my blog to http://crazysexybonita.wordpress.com =D thanks!

    Hi Wanda! I'm glad to know everything's better :)

    hi wanda :) buti naman napasaya ka ng knocked up babymaker haha :) im glad to know you're doing good now. enjoy your break while it lasts! :D

    Uy meron nang magiging sequel ang cooking ni Wanda. Post pics ha?!?!?


    Name:
    Location: Toronto, Canada

    While current technology doesn't provide a way to permanently zap my freckles, I will learn to love them for the meantime.

    Unbelievable as it may seem, we're finally tying the knot on Jan 21, 2007. This is an online journal that documents every tidbits of our wedding preparation as we savour every moment of it.

    W@Wies & N@Wies

    Credits

      Distributed by:
    Template copyright :
    V4NY ONLY TEMPLATES
    Powered by :
    Powered by Blogger