• Countdown to Jan 21, 2007: mojo is in today

    mojo is in today

    Thursday, May 03, 2007
    Despite the busy schedule, I just find myself yearning to scrap from time to time. The urge is even stronger whenever I get to download or purchase new kits. And imagine, I download freebies on a daily basis (at busy pa ako niyan ha). The kits I purchased are almost useless as well since I hardly scrap. I don't want to start counting how much I have spent on them but surely it is the culprit of the big whole in my pocket. I have thought of unsubscribing from the newsletters and blog RSSes to cut away the temptation. But, heck, I receive more emails and blog notifications each day. *LOL* Anyways, I just feel like I need to organize my life a bit. Do the things that needs to be done and hopefully have a little me time at the end of the day to do a little blogging, scrapping, clicking (of the camera), and reading. I have started to dump the things that usually eats up my time for nothing - the first thing I did was to edit the email delivery of my yahoogroup subscriptions to 'web reading only'. I was glad to see less than 20 new emails in my mailbox this morning. Oh well, at least it's a big step forward. :)

    I managed to squeeze some time and did a layout for my god son Lance. Scrapped this at work (bad!). I add a little something in between breaks and it took 2 weeks to finish the puzzle. Oh well, at least... *LOL* Nothing fancy. Just wanna scrap this photo of Lance who looks really funny with choco all over his mouth. :)

    credits here
    leave me some love here, here and here

    Journalling:
    You were visiting ninang and ninong's new house one saturday night. It's getting late and you were starting to feel cranky. But you had a sudden change of mood the moment you saw the choco fondue. And we can see that you enjoyed yourself very much, little buddy. See the evidence left on your mouth? :)

    I would also like to share this LO I did some weeks ago. Something I produced in participation of Corina's guinea pig activity. Glad I was able to scrap this. I still have lots of honeymoon photos to work on. I'm aiming for a 10-15 page album for this trip. uhm... Hopefully... :)

    credits here
    leave some love here, here, and here

    Labels: ,

    posted by frecklesspeckles at 10:39 AM | Permalink |

    [ back home ]

    Comments for mojo is in today
    Ayan nakakacomment na ako! Love your layouts Wanda! Hassle and trabaho no?

    hello wanda! =) love your scraps! it's been ages since i last scrapped. miss ko na sobra! =( baka hindi na ako marunong. hehe. ako rin, gusto ko na ayusin yung mga pictures namin ni W. but i can't seem to find the time! - or sobra lang ako nagprocrastinate! :D

    love your LOs... grabe ang galing galing mo na. i miss scrapping! take care... hope to see more scrappie LOs soon ;)


    Name:
    Location: Toronto, Canada

    While current technology doesn't provide a way to permanently zap my freckles, I will learn to love them for the meantime.

    Unbelievable as it may seem, we're finally tying the knot on Jan 21, 2007. This is an online journal that documents every tidbits of our wedding preparation as we savour every moment of it.

    W@Wies & N@Wies

    Credits

      Distributed by:
    Template copyright :
    V4NY ONLY TEMPLATES
    Powered by :
    Powered by Blogger