• Countdown to Jan 21, 2007: Where have I been?

    Where have I been?

    Tuesday, April 24, 2007
    Here… still here… still glued to my office PC. *sigh* I’ve been living like a zombie for weeks. Spending an average of 12 hours at work each day is not fun at all. Well, once in a while is ok, but not on a regular basis. I just hate OTs, not even OT with pay. I’m not sure if it’s the job or me? I guess I need a break… a long one. I’m contemplating if I should just quit my job and rest for a couple of months. Am I ready to give up my monthly salary? Hm… I guess not. Thank God the schedule this week isn’t as deadly (in tagalong “pamatay”). I hope to blog more in the coming days. Stay tuned!

    Thanks to all who left comments regarding the photos I posted in the previous blog. Aawww… I’m now super motivated to learn more about photography. Err… I’m actually itching to buy another lens. Yes, another. I missed to blog about the second hand 50mm.f1.8 lens I bought from a friend. It’s really a great find! Cheap yet very powerful. Great for portraits and close-up shots. I love this Nifty 50 to pieces. I’m planning to add another -gadget but I can’t decide which to get first, an external flash? tele lens? or wide lens? hm…

    Another thanks to all who left comments on cbox regarding our wedding. Reminds me to finish my wedding kuwento and suppliers rating. By the way, we already got our final album from Dino last night. Yes – his team is THAT fast! Wala pa yung wedding kuwento ko ready na yun album! *LOL* I love the final output. Clean and elegant. And I got another mini album for free (YEY! thanks master!).

    Labels: , ,

    posted by frecklesspeckles at 2:57 PM | Permalink |

    [ back home ]

    Comments for Where have I been?
    wow, super bilis nga ng album nyo. Samantalang kami nung Oct pa kinasal...wala pa din hanggang ngayon :( maybe that's one disadvantage on getting Paul Vincent :)

    huy Wanda!!! wag ka magreresign ha?! Lipat ka na lng sa team namin, wala masyado OT, 2 months na akong di nagpafile ng OT... hehehe...


    Name:
    Location: Toronto, Canada

    While current technology doesn't provide a way to permanently zap my freckles, I will learn to love them for the meantime.

    Unbelievable as it may seem, we're finally tying the knot on Jan 21, 2007. This is an online journal that documents every tidbits of our wedding preparation as we savour every moment of it.

    W@Wies & N@Wies

    Credits

      Distributed by:
    Template copyright :
    V4NY ONLY TEMPLATES
    Powered by :
    Powered by Blogger