• Countdown to Jan 21, 2007: Finally....

    Finally....

    Thursday, September 13, 2007
    First off, I would like to start this post with a good news. A BIG one, I should say. After 5 1/2 years of waiting, it finally came. I can't bear to imagine the things we went through just to get these precious holograms on our passports! Just when we were starting to lose hope, *kaboom*! Well, at least, better late than never. We have a few months left to prepare ourselves before the BIG move.

    Excited? Yes. But at this moment in time, I feel scared more than anything else. Of what, you might think? I dunno. One thing's for sure. I'm not afraid of what's going to happen when we get there, it's more of what's gonna be left behind. If these came a year or two earlier, I would have been happier. Well, I have less worries back then. Anyways, I understand this is just a temporary feeling. You know, just the way I felt when I knew I was pregnant. Afraid at first, but will slowly embrace reality.

    Will be seeing more of this flag soon huh?


    There are lots of things I want to blog about. The forgotten supplier ratings (which I originally planned to scrap out), more photos from the past that I wasn't able to share, a couple of overdue tags, and some random thoughts. Let's see if I can catch up in the next few days (it's the same line as always).

    In the meantime, I'll share a blog I've been visiting a lot these days. The author is Scott Young. I can't believe this guy's only 19! He even has this Postitive Media Blog list which I have to visit one by one if I have time. I made a new subfolder in my bloglines list with the label "wellness" - meaning all feel-good and inspirational stuff goes inside. A couple of entries from Scott's blog that I can personally relate to:
    There are a lot more.... I hope to see nodding heads while you dig on his posts. :) Happy reading!

    P.S. Thanks to all who left their greetings.... to chikai: yes, the camera of K800i rocks big time! :)

    Labels: , , ,

    posted by frecklesspeckles at 12:15 AM | Permalink |

    [ back home ]

    Comments for Finally....
    wow! you're moving to canada!?
    new life is always good :)
    when?
    congratulations!

    wow wandz!

    sa totoo lang my brother and his wife applied magtu-two years ago na now they are sent to update with their son's passport and payment and a certain form to fill up... my sister naman is apllying for a sponsored study program there and we're crossing our fingers na she'll pass... kami next year pa lang mag-aapply kasi kulang pa ang ipon, me certain money kasing kelangan to go there di ba?

    kayo? wow buti pa kayo andian na! hopeully we can be all be there like you guys. ibig mo sabihin bf-gf pa lang kayo ni dex nag-apply na kayo? good luck wandz and my prayers are for you, really. and hopefully we can see you there someday. that is a good place to start a wonderful life with dexter though alam ko kahit naman saan basta you're together ay okay naman.

    God bless you Wandz.

    aaww, you're leaving na pala! congrats and God Bless! ;)

    thanks for sharing this blog. I'll check it out soon!


    Name:
    Location: Toronto, Canada

    While current technology doesn't provide a way to permanently zap my freckles, I will learn to love them for the meantime.

    Unbelievable as it may seem, we're finally tying the knot on Jan 21, 2007. This is an online journal that documents every tidbits of our wedding preparation as we savour every moment of it.

    W@Wies & N@Wies

    Credits

      Distributed by:
    Template copyright :
    V4NY ONLY TEMPLATES
    Powered by :
    Powered by Blogger