• Countdown to Jan 21, 2007: is mojo back?

    is mojo back?

    Saturday, October 13, 2007
    This is an attempt to find my mojo back. The subject is the curly hair which I always wanted to blog about. I actually started this page around a month ago and was quite satisfied with the layout itself without the texts. I was looking for alphas that would match the subject and alas I found the perfect fonts here. I like it that it's very convenient to see the outcome of the text in different font face before you actually grab and install it. So, is mojo back? Not entirely but I do hope it'll find it's way home soon. *LOL*



    leave me some love here, here, and here...

    P.S. One of my favorite designer has an open position in her CT and I actually tried my luck. Well, I'm not hoping though... but who knows? :)

    Labels:

    posted by frecklesspeckles at 1:26 AM | Permalink |

    [ back home ]

    Comments for is mojo back?
    WOW!

    wow sa LO at wow din sa kulot! if my hair curly like that ay di ko na papangaraping magparebond one of these days. i also love the color, anung color nyan? grabe sosyal wandz, at sa HK ka pa talaga nagpakulot ha! ;)

    wow...i also love your curls wanda! nice nice! :)

    love the curls! so fashionable!


    Name:
    Location: Toronto, Canada

    While current technology doesn't provide a way to permanently zap my freckles, I will learn to love them for the meantime.

    Unbelievable as it may seem, we're finally tying the knot on Jan 21, 2007. This is an online journal that documents every tidbits of our wedding preparation as we savour every moment of it.

    W@Wies & N@Wies

    Credits

      Distributed by:
    Template copyright :
    V4NY ONLY TEMPLATES
    Powered by :
    Powered by Blogger