• Countdown to Jan 21, 2007: itag-tag mo...

    itag-tag mo...

    Saturday, October 06, 2007
    Tagged by Jannesse...

    Q1: What are you doing 10 years ago?


    Mabubuking ang edad ko neto ah... *LOL* 10 years ago, I just graduated from college and started my life as a Makati Girl (at work). My wardrobe that time was polo with slacks/mini skirt with matching blazer pa. Now, I wear jeans to work everyday *hurray*!


    Q2: What were you doing 1 year ago?

    Was busy preparing our wedding while struggling with OT work at the office. As early as October 2006, I was already in panic mode....


    Q3: What are 5 snacks you enjoy?

    Instant Noodles
    McDo's Chicken Nuggets with rice (yes with rice!) + Fries
    Cheetos and BBQ flavored potato chips
    Mangga't Bagoong
    Pork Floss Bun + Brewed Coffee (cold or hot)

    ... di ba obvious I don't like sweets? :D

    Q4: What are 5 songs you know the lyrics to?

    I'll skip this since I know most of the songs by heart naman. But most of the songs I listen to are old songs and church songs.

    Q5: 5 things you would do if you are a millionaire


    1. Buy all stuff in my kaboodle list (*LOL*)...
    2. Invest in our own business
    3. Buy a house and lot (here or in Canada)
    4. Travel with hubby and family.
    5. Shop shop shop....

    6. (sige na isa pa) ... watch Maksim's concert at gusto ko nasa first row... OMG!

    Q6: 5 bad habits

    procrastinating
    nagging
    lack of confidence
    lack of patience
    impulsive buying


    Q7: 5 things you like to do:

    watching TV (kahit ilang oras pa)
    Photography
    Traveling
    Tsismis (hihihi....)
    Cooking (provided that I don't do the washing... mahilig ako maghiwa... weird.. *LOL*)


    Q8: 5 favorite toys:

    computer
    camera
    cellphone
    tv
    mic (*LOL*)

    Q9: 5 things you would never wear:

    loose shirts
    leggings
    lingerie
    polo with shoulder pads
    skinny jeans

    Q10: 5 things you hate to do:

    wash the pans after cooking
    waking up early in the morning
    eating alone
    exercise
    doing technical support work (haaay..)



    Snag this if you feel like answering. :)

    Labels:

    posted by frecklesspeckles at 1:08 AM | Permalink |

    [ back home ]

    Comments for itag-tag mo...
    hey wanda....

    kindly share naman some details on your photography class...(contact person,number and fee)

    tenk u po.. :)


    Name:
    Location: Toronto, Canada

    While current technology doesn't provide a way to permanently zap my freckles, I will learn to love them for the meantime.

    Unbelievable as it may seem, we're finally tying the knot on Jan 21, 2007. This is an online journal that documents every tidbits of our wedding preparation as we savour every moment of it.

    W@Wies & N@Wies

    Credits

      Distributed by:
    Template copyright :
    V4NY ONLY TEMPLATES
    Powered by :
    Powered by Blogger