• Countdown to Jan 21, 2007: bad day...

    bad day...

    Friday, October 19, 2007
    I don't know what's with me today :(
    • pass midnight - I went to the CR to do my thing. While I was turning the knob of the faucet, it broke and was literally torn into 2. So obviously, I was drenched as water showered all over the little lavatory. Siyempre patulog na ako at bigla naman akong nagising at naging MacGyver nang di oras. :(
    • morning - the strap of my shoe broke. 3rd shoes damaged this month alone. God knows how I love my shoes. :(
    • lunch time - went to glorietta with my colleagues coz we're purchasing materials for Halloween decor. If you heard the news, there's an explosion in glorietta this afternoon and we were at National Bookstore that moment. Thank God we decided to have lunch at a later time otherwise God knows where we would have been during the explosion. So I guess we're very lucky then... and we should be thankful to God coz we're safe.
    • this afternoon - medyo nasabihan lang naman ako ng konte... nothing personal, i just felt bad.
    And the day isn't over yet... hay sana wag naman....

    ETA: God, I didn't realize how tragic the blast was at Glorietta earlier until I saw photos on the net and news on TV. I initially thought I had a bad day, but it turned out to be the greatest day in my life. We were all safe and spared from the explosion despite being so near the place!!! Nadaanan pa namin mismo yun Glorietta 2 where the bomb exploded. Naisip nga namin kanina buti we took a cab going to the mall as oppose to our original plan to walk. Kung nadelay kami ng konte... Thank God talaga! I can't believe the little shake my friends felt when we were back at National turned into a tragedy. I didn't even feel the shake until my friends told me na parang lumindol. Thank God Thank God Thank God! Kawawa naman yun casualties. :(

    Labels:

    posted by frecklesspeckles at 4:15 PM | Permalink |

    [ back home ]

    Comments for bad day...
    sabi nga nila, when it rains, it pours :D..

    lilipas din yan hehe

    There's a reason for everything.(like siguro time to go shopping for new shoes) :D

    About the blast, hay natakot ako.It's true, we have to be thankful kasi we're safe.


    Name:
    Location: Toronto, Canada

    While current technology doesn't provide a way to permanently zap my freckles, I will learn to love them for the meantime.

    Unbelievable as it may seem, we're finally tying the knot on Jan 21, 2007. This is an online journal that documents every tidbits of our wedding preparation as we savour every moment of it.

    W@Wies & N@Wies

    Credits

      Distributed by:
    Template copyright :
    V4NY ONLY TEMPLATES
    Powered by :
    Powered by Blogger