• Countdown to Jan 21, 2007: Scrappies to Share

    Scrappies to Share

    Saturday, December 08, 2007
    My first LO for Scrapdish. I have one more to go before Dec. 15. I hope to finish all my CT works for this month by tomorrow. Next week might be another bloody week at work. And Christmas activities are starting to pour in already.


    I did this one below last month and forgot to blog about it. I was planning to pool LOs did in a month and post them every end of the month here. Missed to do that last November. I did only one anyways. I so love this chef LO below. It's so much fun participating in SSD's Cookie Decorating Challenge. And Aggie's template is surely really a winner! Too bad I get so busy these days so I missed the past 2 templates. Will surely need to catch up!



    I will start my LO of the month posts on 2008. I hope to scrap more by then. Wish ko lang! :)

    Labels:

    posted by frecklesspeckles at 7:37 PM | Permalink |

    [ back home ]

    Comments for Scrappies to Share
    Advance Merry Christmas to the Tan's! :)

    LOVE those LOs Wana. Keep em coming.


    Name:
    Location: Toronto, Canada

    While current technology doesn't provide a way to permanently zap my freckles, I will learn to love them for the meantime.

    Unbelievable as it may seem, we're finally tying the knot on Jan 21, 2007. This is an online journal that documents every tidbits of our wedding preparation as we savour every moment of it.

    W@Wies & N@Wies

    Credits

      Distributed by:
    Template copyright :
    V4NY ONLY TEMPLATES
    Powered by :
    Powered by Blogger