• Countdown to Jan 21, 2007: The Man is Away

    The Man is Away

    Thursday, December 06, 2007
    The husband just left for his 4 day business trip in Beijing. I was hoping to tag along if not for the project deadline next week. :( I hope his schedule will still allow him to stroll around. The trip will only be fruitful if he gets to visit the Forbidden City and Great Wall of China. I wrote him a list of English-Chinese translations that will come in handy when he needs to communicate his needs. I almost filled half of the page with names of Beijing delicacies. And of course, the husband didn't fail to remind me to include this line in the list - "I'm hungry. Let's eat." *LOL*

    So while the cat is away, the mice will scrap and blog until sawa.

    Labels: ,

    posted by frecklesspeckles at 4:59 AM | Permalink |

    [ back home ]

    Comments for The Man is Away
    i can't wait to see your LOs wandz...

    late comment pero natawa ko kala ko chinese tong si Dex?


    Name:
    Location: Toronto, Canada

    While current technology doesn't provide a way to permanently zap my freckles, I will learn to love them for the meantime.

    Unbelievable as it may seem, we're finally tying the knot on Jan 21, 2007. This is an online journal that documents every tidbits of our wedding preparation as we savour every moment of it.

    W@Wies & N@Wies

    Credits

      Distributed by:
    Template copyright :
    V4NY ONLY TEMPLATES
    Powered by :
    Powered by Blogger