• Countdown to Jan 21, 2007: 2 tags in 1 post

    2 tags in 1 post

    Thursday, November 22, 2007
    Inside My Bag - tagged by Kaye

    I've been using this bag since our honeymoon. Got it at 30% off the regular price. When we return from our trip, I saw an exact replica at 168 mall. Grrr...

    1. Wallet
    2. Pouch with all my keys
    3. Lip gloss and Lipstick that I don't even use
    4. Cellphone (not in the pic)
    5. Company ID
    6. Pens - ballpen, signpen, CD marker
    7. Starbucks sticker card - madami pang kulang
    8. Bills
    9. Handy tissue pack
    10. Tons of receipts

    Compared to others girls who have answered this tag, I feel so ungirly! I don't even have a kikay kit! I forgot when's the last time I ever organized the stuff inside. All the trash goes in and never comes out! haha... I have other bags, but I'm tad lazy to switch.

    My Wallet - tagged by Ann

    I bought this wallet because it's pink and brown! Been using this for years and the leather is starting to chip off already. Still love it kahit madungis na sya. *LOL*

    1. Awfully small amount of money
    2. Cards of all sorts
    3. Old receipts na nakasingit kung saan saan
    4. basura
    5. basura
    6. basura

    I told you I'm boring. *LOL*

    If you haven't answered this, consider yourself tagged! :)

    Labels:

    posted by frecklesspeckles at 11:04 PM | Permalink |

    [ back home ]

    Comments for 2 tags in 1 post

    Name:
    Location: Toronto, Canada

    While current technology doesn't provide a way to permanently zap my freckles, I will learn to love them for the meantime.

    Unbelievable as it may seem, we're finally tying the knot on Jan 21, 2007. This is an online journal that documents every tidbits of our wedding preparation as we savour every moment of it.

    W@Wies & N@Wies

    Credits

      Distributed by:
    Template copyright :
    V4NY ONLY TEMPLATES
    Powered by :
    Powered by Blogger