• Countdown to Jan 21, 2007: Back to weddings

    Back to weddings

    Thursday, November 15, 2007
    My good friend Carol sent me message through YM around a month ago announcing that she's going to get married next year. Boy, I was so happy for her! The soon-to-be wed couple is currently based in Toronto and the wedding will be in Manila. Added to the fact that she'll be doing most of the wedding preps overseas, she doesn't have any idea at all where to start and what to prepare. Ako naman etong si excited, started bombarding her with ideas about wedding planning! And so I volunteered to help her out with hunting for suppliers they have in mind. As of yesterday, we have successfully booked Master Dino and Threelogy. I had a couple of phone and email conversations with Dino and Bong to discuss the photo and video package. It's as if I'm preparing my wedding all over again. I love it! Some people around were pushing me to try wedding coordination as a sideline. My usual response is "I want to be a wedding photographer, make-up artist, and wedding planner. But look at me now, I'm a programmer!" hahaha... Well, we're leaving soon so I guess I have to dismiss the thought of switching to another profession for now.

    Anyways, Carol requested me to email her the list of suppliers we got for our wedding. After drafting the email, my friend Patty (who's also getting married soon) scanned through the lengthy composition and commented na suppliers rating na raw yun. She suggested I should post it in w@w as it will really help other brides in their preparation. I had second thoughts coz it was long overdue na. But after mesmerizing for a few days, I decided to go with it. Maybe not in the usual rating form, but more of a tribute to suppliers thingie. I owe this to our suppliers because they were really great! So from this post on, please expect a series of wedding related posts. I hope this won't bore my readers. hehe... And I will be moving on to a new blog after posting all the wedding stuff. :)

    That's all for now!

    Labels: ,

    posted by frecklesspeckles at 4:54 PM | Permalink |

    [ back home ]

    Comments for Back to weddings
    hey there! did i get you into wedding planning mood? hehe. thanks so much for taking time to talk to the suppliers. dan and i are very happy we got them. your wedding supplier list is so helpful. love yah! bye bye n see you very very soon! -carol


    Name:
    Location: Toronto, Canada

    While current technology doesn't provide a way to permanently zap my freckles, I will learn to love them for the meantime.

    Unbelievable as it may seem, we're finally tying the knot on Jan 21, 2007. This is an online journal that documents every tidbits of our wedding preparation as we savour every moment of it.

    W@Wies & N@Wies

    Credits

      Distributed by:
    Template copyright :
    V4NY ONLY TEMPLATES
    Powered by :
    Powered by Blogger