• Countdown to Jan 21, 2007: Random Tuesday

    Random Tuesday

    Tuesday, November 20, 2007
    Here's a BIG TOOT for me... :)



    I just tried my luck and I got accepted! And the new Creative Team is really BIG! Click here to see all of the girls :)

    Will be carrying this blinkie starting today... Hope to get started soon! :)


    ------------------

    Have you seen Manila Bulletin's Picture Perfect today? I received an early morning text from Master Dino informing me to grab a copy of the newspaper. Toot! 4-page article featuring the man and his works! And some of our wedding photos were also included. Here they are...

    Snagged the photos from Master's site. Pa-hotlink ha. Tamad mag-upload e noh? :p








    Read Master's full post here

    ------------------

    Got our final video yesterday! Happy Happy Happy! Will spill more details in my next post.

    ------------------

    Got another sticker in my passport today! Again - Happy Happy Happy Happy! :)

    Labels: , ,

    posted by frecklesspeckles at 11:05 PM | Permalink |

    [ back home ]

    Comments for Random Tuesday
    Congratulations, congratulations, congratulations!!!! =)

    Wohooooooooooo!!! Congrats,conrgats,congrats!!! I'm so happy for you:) Xo~

    congrats wanda!

    awwww Wanda congrats!! i love your LOs kaya you really deserve it! and your wedding pictures must be really nice! :D

    congrats Wandz...

    aba at sikat na rin kayo ha...

    a cool remembrance before leaving di ba?

    weeee, galing galing ni wanda!! congratz! :D i'm happy for you, mwah!

    ohhh wow CONGRATS!!!nak naman Im happy for you!;)


    Name:
    Location: Toronto, Canada

    While current technology doesn't provide a way to permanently zap my freckles, I will learn to love them for the meantime.

    Unbelievable as it may seem, we're finally tying the knot on Jan 21, 2007. This is an online journal that documents every tidbits of our wedding preparation as we savour every moment of it.

    W@Wies & N@Wies

    Credits

      Distributed by:
    Template copyright :
    V4NY ONLY TEMPLATES
    Powered by :
    Powered by Blogger