• Countdown to Jan 21, 2007: A Ball on His Back

    A Ball on His Back

    Monday, December 03, 2007
    Hubby underwent cyst incision at the back last Nov. 23. It started to grow years ago and was only as big a pimple back then. I've been nagging him to have it removed but he refused to since the doctor said it's not harmful. When he had it removed, it was already as big as a jolen ball. The operation took only 30 mintues. And the husband was very proud of himself when he walked out of the operating room. Anyways, I think the wound is healing fast because there would always be late night requests to scratch the boss' back. *LOL*

    Looks like phlegm? buto ng santol?


    Note: This thing is still lying on top of our table as the husband refuses to throw it away! Juice ko!

    Labels: ,

    posted by frecklesspeckles at 1:51 PM | Permalink |

    [ back home ]

    Comments for A Ball on His Back
    Wands, pwede kami mag trade ni Dex. Kunin ko lang yun cyst na iniwan ko sa project 8. Haha!

    Phlegm? Buto ng santol? Haha! What about kiamoi?
    I'm glad everything went smoothly with the procedure. Good luck with all you've to do at work!=)

    Aw kakatakot naman yan. Yung pinsan ko meron din cyst at inoperahan sya. I'm glad everything went well.


    Name:
    Location: Toronto, Canada

    While current technology doesn't provide a way to permanently zap my freckles, I will learn to love them for the meantime.

    Unbelievable as it may seem, we're finally tying the knot on Jan 21, 2007. This is an online journal that documents every tidbits of our wedding preparation as we savour every moment of it.

    W@Wies & N@Wies

    Credits

      Distributed by:
    Template copyright :
    V4NY ONLY TEMPLATES
    Powered by :
    Powered by Blogger