• Countdown to Jan 21, 2007: After 24 cups of Java

    After 24 cups of Java

    Thursday, December 06, 2007
    Got the Starbucks 2008 Planner last Tuesday. I can finally stop begging friends to spare me stickers for my sticker card. Thanks to achi (SIL) for informing me regarding "double-the-planner-stickers" perk in celebration of Starbuck's 10th year Anniversary. Me and my friend Patty were able to fill our sticker cards on the same day because of that.
    got the starbucks planner!

    See my bloated face and arm? (eeeeks!!!) That's what you get after stuffing yourself with 24 cups of coffee with whipped cream in less than 3 weeks! Bakit si Patoots hindi tumaba?! So unfair!!! *nyahahaha*

    By the way, I had the 2007 planner which I forgot to blog last year. Would you believe it is still good as new... as in never been used or written! Twas so nice so I thought writing on it seemed such a waste. Yeah, I was wrong. Now it's going to be for display forever! Tsk tsk... I've learned my lesson so the moment I got hold of the 2008 planner, I immediately sharpened the pencil (which is a bummer) and wrote on the pages! I hope to make good use of it from today on.

    Labels:

    posted by frecklesspeckles at 7:12 PM | Permalink |

    [ back home ]

    Comments for After 24 cups of Java
    buti ka pa, long way pa ako, mamaya uli, last day na ng double stickers :(

    di ko ata alam yang double stickers na yan ha... bat nagstarbucks ako nung wednesday walang double stickers... hmpf! i have a very looooooooong way to go as in...

    hay naku inggit ako ha!

    I got mine January 1st... was wondering why a lot of people were in line sa Starbucks FEU on the first day of 2008. Yun pala last day na ng double sticker. Buti nalang nakahabol ako. 12 stickers pa kulang ko that day, sakto 6 cups bibilhin namin for the family... ayun instant planner na weeeeeeee!


    Name:
    Location: Toronto, Canada

    While current technology doesn't provide a way to permanently zap my freckles, I will learn to love them for the meantime.

    Unbelievable as it may seem, we're finally tying the knot on Jan 21, 2007. This is an online journal that documents every tidbits of our wedding preparation as we savour every moment of it.

    W@Wies & N@Wies

    Credits

      Distributed by:
    Template copyright :
    V4NY ONLY TEMPLATES
    Powered by :
    Powered by Blogger