• Countdown to Jan 21, 2007: Bye Bye Team

    Bye Bye Team

    Friday, December 21, 2007
    It's my last day at work today. Well, I'm not yet officially off until the end of the year, but I'll be on terminal leave after today. Believe it or not, I felt unaccomplished after leaving the office at 10pm. I still have one pending task so leaving it hanging in the air doesn't feel quite right. :( Well, I have no choice but to turn it over to my ever-dependable teammates. Since I was so occupied, I wasn't even able to send a goodbye email to my team. I'll just make up when I go back to the office next week for my clearance.

    I've been busy for the past few days juggling between work and Christmas activities. Needless to say, I feel like a zombie right now. Tired as it is, I still feel the urge to blog... to share with you what's running on top of my head at this moment in time.

    Part of me feels glad for finally being able to have a good sleep after today (I hope). The other part of me feels really down especially when I left the office tonight. It saddens me that I have to part with my office friends just when our bond is getting stronger as we face stressful work each day. To my Jolly Java team Jay, Patoots and Aries - I wish I had known you earlier. huhuhu :( I will surely miss the long breakfast breaks in the mornings, the merienda-lunch in the late afternoons, endless chitchat about weddings, photography, movies, gadgets, gossips, and just anything under the sun. The encouragement to learn and study harder in Java, the teamwork that lead us to finish those mission impossible projects, our dreams of being someone famous in the future. And my RPG friends - you'll be spared with my endless questions from today on. hehe... thanks for warmly embracing me into the team when I first joined the company. To my bosses - you're the best ever... thanks for "taking care" of me during my stay with the company. I will surely miss the parties and the outings. Waaah.... To my photo club buddies - I wish I can stay longer to join you in photo shoots, workshops and assignments. huhuhuhuhu....

    I'm feeling so emotional right now. This afternoon, my teammates bought soup kitchen for merienda instead of the usual pizzas, cakes or Amber pancit for despedidas. They know I don't enjoy sweets that much. They know I'd rather have a bowl of pancit than a slice of cake. They know I only eat chocolates when somebody joins me. They're just the sweetest!

    One thing worth noting, I have successfully spread the digiscrap craze all over *LOL* See what Aries made for me during his "pretending-to-be-busy" time. And yes, he - the only guy that scraps! *LOL*

    Wanda's Desk
    Yes, my desk is that messy! Coffee cups from 3 or 4 days ago! Yikes!

    Girls of Java
    Some making-fun-of-ourselves moments

    Patoots is also starting to work on her layouts as well. I had fun making LOs with her and teaching her different photoshop techniques. The girl is getting addicted day by day. *LOL* Girl, I'm waiting for you to create your blogspot or wordpress blog some day. By the way, thanks for being my avid stalker. As in stalk day and night! *LOL*

    I don't want to end this post with a sad note. I'm sure our paths will still cross in the future. More power to the Funded Dev team. I'll leave you with some photos from recent activities and feeling-model sessions.

    Halloween Photo Shoot
    Halloween Photo Shoot with Aries' lil girl Tara

    DSC_0053
    Girls' Pre-Christmas Party Make-up Session

    DSC_0137
    Funded Development Team

    Funded Dev Girls
    With Patoots and Dolly

    Java Girls
    Peek-a-boo

    ContactSheet-001
    The Girls

    Funded Dev Team Christmas Party Pano 2
    Team Christmas Party

    IMG_9849
    Cheers to the team and the hard work!

    DSC00050
    Making Faces

    DSC00049
    Me and Patoots

    All photos taken by the rising photographer *nyehehehe*

    Labels: ,

    posted by frecklesspeckles at 11:56 PM | Permalink |

    [ back home ]

    Comments for Bye Bye Team
    it's really hard to part ways with friends and things that you are accustomed to. been there, done that. pero like you said, i'm sure you'll see them again in the future naman!

    MERRY CHRISTMAS to you and hubby! :)

    Ma-miss ka talaga...



    ... ng mga bugs ng WELLS ;-)


    Magiging mahirap na work dito sa funded dev kasi nawalan ng sobrang dedicated na asset... :-(

    Pero I'm sure, kung saan mo man patuloy career mo sa IT man or Photography... siguradong matutuwa sila sa dedication mo.. Goodluck!


    BTW: Dumami hits ng blogs ko hehehe.. salamat... kasi ikaw at si patoots lang reader ko hahaha...


    Name:
    Location: Toronto, Canada

    While current technology doesn't provide a way to permanently zap my freckles, I will learn to love them for the meantime.

    Unbelievable as it may seem, we're finally tying the knot on Jan 21, 2007. This is an online journal that documents every tidbits of our wedding preparation as we savour every moment of it.

    W@Wies & N@Wies

    Credits

      Distributed by:
    Template copyright :
    V4NY ONLY TEMPLATES
    Powered by :
    Powered by Blogger