• Countdown to Jan 21, 2007: Bebot Christmas Swap

    Bebot Christmas Swap

    Tuesday, December 18, 2007
    The bebot forum has a Christmas Swap activity going on for this festive month. It's basically like traditional exchange gift with the mommy and baby thing. The gifts are delivered to the receiver via courier, so that adds more suspense to the entire game.

    So who's my baby? I guess it's now ok to reveal since she already got my package. Who else but my mareng Aggie! I got her the thing she included in her wish list. Actually, the exciting part was the delivery. Since our office is basically just 2 blocks apart, I thought it's better to deliver the gift to her personally rather than spend on courier. And to make everything more mysterious, I asked my friend Patoots to contact her through YM and text so not to reveal my identity. Then hubby's messenger was the one who brought the gift to her office. The mare was clueless, of course, but I guess she had fun playing hide and seek with me. *LOL*

    And today, I got my Christmas gift from mommy Kaje! And she just granted my wish of being a PRO! Flickr PRO that is! *LOL* Yey! Now I can create as many sets and collections as I want! Thank you Kaje!! *muah *muah *muah!

    Labels:

    posted by frecklesspeckles at 7:52 PM | Permalink |

    [ back home ]

    Comments for Bebot Christmas Swap
    is it worth it ba?(mag flickr pro)hehe kurips eh no? I'm convicing myself pa :)


    Name:
    Location: Toronto, Canada

    While current technology doesn't provide a way to permanently zap my freckles, I will learn to love them for the meantime.

    Unbelievable as it may seem, we're finally tying the knot on Jan 21, 2007. This is an online journal that documents every tidbits of our wedding preparation as we savour every moment of it.

    W@Wies & N@Wies

    Credits

      Distributed by:
    Template copyright :
    V4NY ONLY TEMPLATES
    Powered by :
    Powered by Blogger