• Countdown to Jan 21, 2007: Nail Art

    Nail Art

    Friday, June 23, 2006
    OMG! I LOVE MY NAILS!! SEE? SEE? SEE? Had it made at California Nail Spa here at Leviste, Makati coz I wanna have beautiful nails on our prenups this coming Monday. Take a closer look! The design is patterned against our wedding motiff (pink + brown). AND... it matches our "tentative" theme too (Cherry Blossoms)! Waah I'm so excited. I shall take good care of my nails in the next 2 days. Boy, this is even more pricey compared to my prenups outfit! *LOL*

    I love the thumb design! It's so me!!

    Nails at work!

    Waah!!! It's so cutie!!!

    Matching design - nails & Starbucks Tumbler

    I'm so looking forward to our prenups this Monday at Balay Indang. Oh by the way, Jesy (of makeup by Madge) and I went shopping yesterday for our prenups outfit. We were able to prepare 3.. uhm.. 4 .. uhm.. truckload of outfits!! I'll be having my trial make-up with her on our prenup day. Oh! She'll be joining us at Tagaytay too! So, stay tuned and watch out for our next post! :)

    For those who are interested to have their nails done, see this page (candy mag). Some of the branches are listed there. But I had mine done at Leviste St. at Makati. From Ayala Ave, turn left to Paseo de Roxas St., then turn left sa Citibank, then turn left again on the 3rd block. That's Leviste St. na. Go for another 2 blocks, California Nail Spa is located at the left. Sorry can't find a map. I hope you understand my instructions. :)

    Labels: ,

    posted by frecklesspeckles at 8:56 PM | Permalink |

    [ back home ]

    Comments for Nail Art
    hi wanda sis!

    wow! cutie-cutie ng nails mo..you better take care of that until your prenups. Post agad yung prenup pics huh?

    happy anniv nga pala sa inyo..hehe belated!

    Hi Mai!

    Thx 4 d complement. ang cutie nga! super ingat nga ako sa nails ko, as in.. haha kulang nalang maggloves na ako the whole time. :)

    ey! cutie ng nails ha? sana lang sis makita siya sa prenup hehehe! buti pa kayo prenup nyo na! kami wla pang date e..have to check with mimi pa. Take care =p

    Hi Kaye!

    Yup, Dino suggested we do our prenups this June since I'll be moving to another company na starting July. Baka I might have a hard time asking for a leave daw sa new company once I started. Tsaka konte lang daw ang weddings niya this June so we sched it na earlier. Although sometimes I feel na super early (7 months b4). :) If budget will allow, I hope to have a prenup din with Mimi & Karl. They're so so good kasi! :)

    Is Jesy doing your hair and make-up? :) Am thinking about getting her (booked na kasi si Madge), but haven't heard any feedback bout her pa. Let me know! Hehe :D

    WOW! I love your nails!!! Pwede malaman saan banda yan sa Makati? I'll be going in August and gusto ko din nyan!!!

    Hope you'll share your pre-nups photos soon.

    hi wanda! i'm thinking of having my nails done like that! okay lang kaya? my wife might get mad kasi e! :)

    haha bong! sabihin mo sa wife mo papalagyan mo nang superman ang nails mo... baka sakalin ka na nun! :D
    ey, check dino's blog. may punchline ako dun for you! hehe ang sarap mang-asar! wag mo isabotage ang videos namin ha! :D

    superman is good! but i want flowers! hehehe

    nyahahaha... ipagkalat ba naman sa madla.. it's a sign bong.. it's a sign! :D sa pinky finger nalang. tago mo nalang pag kasama mo na asawa mo. hihihi parang mini-me! :D


    Name:
    Location: Toronto, Canada

    While current technology doesn't provide a way to permanently zap my freckles, I will learn to love them for the meantime.

    Unbelievable as it may seem, we're finally tying the knot on Jan 21, 2007. This is an online journal that documents every tidbits of our wedding preparation as we savour every moment of it.

    W@Wies & N@Wies

    Credits

      Distributed by:
    Template copyright :
    V4NY ONLY TEMPLATES
    Powered by :
    Powered by Blogger