• Countdown to Jan 21, 2007: MoM: My 1st LO

    MoM: My 1st LO

    Wednesday, May 17, 2006
    I was watching TV at Ma's room last night. Laid there and just occupied the entire queen-sized bed. After having enough soap operas and dramas on TV, I went out the room and noticed her curled up like a little baby while taking a nap at the sofa. I suddenly realized how much wrinkles have added up to Ma's face. Indeed, she's getting old. The thought of it made me panic. I don't know why but I'm just afraid. Maybe because I haven't been a good daughter after all. Life's been a tough one for Ma. If I could just do something to ease the weight on her shoulders. I just don't know how.

    I thought of making a layout for Ma. And the output -- Tada! This is my very first official layout. Not bad eh? I haven't really tried doin' an LO like the ones the scrappin' ladies do coz I don't have any idea on the words to put together with the pictures. Hm.. squeezed my brain to come-up with a few words. Well, at least I tried. The ones I've done before are mostly banners, photo clips, and portfolio layouts, which are mostly photo layouts. Hm.. what dya think?

    [CREDITS]
    [Background]YouNique Photos:Love Mini Kit;TwoPeasInABucket:Sept,June,Jan2006 free kit:rhonna.farrer,ALangpap;[Overlays]Scrappers Daily Dose:Distressed Overlays by Andrea[Alphas]Scrappers Daily Dose:Sarah Bardorf's Candy Kit[Ribbons and Accents]Scrappers Daily Dose:Sarah Bardorf's Candy Kit;YouNique Photos:Mrs.Schmuck's Jeweled Petals[Fonts]Al Sandra;Century Gothic

    NOTE: Now lookin' at this LO closely... I do look a lot like Ma!!.. YAYKS!!! GOOSEBUMPS!!

    Labels: ,

    posted by frecklesspeckles at 10:18 AM | Permalink |

    [ back home ]

    Comments for MoM: My 1st LO
    Hi Wanda! Thanks for the comment on my blog! I hopped right over to see your LO, and wowzers!!! It's gorgeous, bella! Love the blending, and the different elements you put together! More! More! =)

    Yen, Mrs. S, Angie,

    Thanks for the comment regarding my first LO. Gave me a lot of motiviation to keep on scrappin'. :) I organize my kits in a rather simple way. I just create folders for each site and kit.. kaya super copy and paste ang paglagay ng credits (including the filenames) haha.. Will take note of your suggestions. Next time I'll look for the designer's name and remember to include it in the credits. :) I hope to create another LO soon. Probably sa june na coz May is already fully loaded. Laki na ng eyebags ko.. di pa ako nakakapag-aral for IELTS! My exam is next week already. Geesh...


    Name:
    Location: Toronto, Canada

    While current technology doesn't provide a way to permanently zap my freckles, I will learn to love them for the meantime.

    Unbelievable as it may seem, we're finally tying the knot on Jan 21, 2007. This is an online journal that documents every tidbits of our wedding preparation as we savour every moment of it.

    W@Wies & N@Wies

    Credits

      Distributed by:
    Template copyright :
    V4NY ONLY TEMPLATES
    Powered by :
    Powered by Blogger