• Countdown to Jan 21, 2007: I Passed!

    I Passed!

    Wednesday, June 07, 2006
    I received my IELTS test result today. YAAHOOOOOOO!!! I passed the mark required for my canadian visa. Of course, the rating I got isn't something worth bragging. 1. General Training module is rather easy compared to Academic module. 2. Cliffhanger ako... see pasang-awa lang. Nonetheless, happiness and excitement are beyond words. Good sign eh? :)

    Labels:

    posted by frecklesspeckles at 11:37 PM | Permalink |

    [ back home ]

    Comments for I Passed!
    congrats!!! :D

    hey wanda. what's important is that you passed. CONGRATULATIONS!

    congrats wanda sis!

    whatever the figures are..ang important nga naman is you passed! :D


    Name:
    Location: Toronto, Canada

    While current technology doesn't provide a way to permanently zap my freckles, I will learn to love them for the meantime.

    Unbelievable as it may seem, we're finally tying the knot on Jan 21, 2007. This is an online journal that documents every tidbits of our wedding preparation as we savour every moment of it.

    W@Wies & N@Wies

    Credits

      Distributed by:
    Template copyright :
    V4NY ONLY TEMPLATES
    Powered by :
    Powered by Blogger