• Countdown to Jan 21, 2007: Things I do at work

    Things I do at work

    Friday, June 23, 2006
    I'm a Milk Chocolate

    A total dreamer, you spend most of your time with your head in the clouds. You often think of the future, and you are always working toward your ideal life. Also nostelgic, you rarely forget a meaningful moment... even those from long go.


    I'm a Sneakers!

    You're an active girl, who's all about function
    You dress for the occasion - comfort comes first
    Your perfect guy? Someone who can keep up with you.
    You'll find him - but you might have to slow down to see him!

    Labels:

    posted by frecklesspeckles at 1:53 PM | Permalink |

    [ back home ]

    Comments for Things I do at work

    Name:
    Location: Toronto, Canada

    While current technology doesn't provide a way to permanently zap my freckles, I will learn to love them for the meantime.

    Unbelievable as it may seem, we're finally tying the knot on Jan 21, 2007. This is an online journal that documents every tidbits of our wedding preparation as we savour every moment of it.

    W@Wies & N@Wies

    Credits

      Distributed by:
    Template copyright :
    V4NY ONLY TEMPLATES
    Powered by :
    Powered by Blogger