• Countdown to Jan 21, 2007: Making our wedding An Event to Remember

    Making our wedding An Event to Remember

    Monday, June 19, 2006
    As the title implies, we have already booked Clarice and her team as our coordinator. YEY! We only got their On-the-Day service coz I think I can still manage to do the preparations myself. Ok, let me rephrase that.. I can still manage to do the preps while Dex drives for me. hehe.. Now back to the topic... Given that we're having a traditional chinese wedding, I did have a little apprehension on getting a non-chinese coordinator at first. But after meeting Clarice, all I felt was -- I like her (period) . So after contemplating for around 2 weeks, Dex and I finally decided to book her. Yey! So happy! :)

    Finally, another item off my list. Ang sarap ng feeling na may naco-crossout na item(s)!!

    Labels:

    posted by frecklesspeckles at 11:13 AM | Permalink |

    [ back home ]

    Comments for Making our wedding An Event to Remember
    hey! you got clarice! your in good hands. she also handled our wedding. ok tlaga si clarice. stressball ko nga sha eh, kapag parang naloloka ako sa mga last minute wedding issues, i call her and leave it to her.

    ok tlaga sha!

    congrats! :D hehe yep! sarap na may na-aaccomplish! hehehe


    Name:
    Location: Toronto, Canada

    While current technology doesn't provide a way to permanently zap my freckles, I will learn to love them for the meantime.

    Unbelievable as it may seem, we're finally tying the knot on Jan 21, 2007. This is an online journal that documents every tidbits of our wedding preparation as we savour every moment of it.

    W@Wies & N@Wies

    Credits

      Distributed by:
    Template copyright :
    V4NY ONLY TEMPLATES
    Powered by :
    Powered by Blogger