• Countdown to Jan 21, 2007: 7th Year!

    7th Year!

    Tuesday, June 20, 2006
    Happy 7th year Anniversary to us!! This is our last anniversary as mag-howe (in tagalog "magkasintahan"). Next year, we'll start counting our anniversary as mag-asawa na. cheezy! Parang hirap pa rin paniwalaan. hehe :) I'm glad Dex and I got to spend the night together despite his heavily loaded work schedule. He's been working day and night for the past few months (poor baby). So how did we celebrate this special day? As usual, nagkapababoy na naman kami. haha.. We went to the Fort after office and had a dinner date at Hossein Persian Kebab. We had yummy roti, eggplant with yogurt, beef kebab and arabian style fried rice (i forgot the name). Very exotic eh? The food is tasty but a bit heavy on the pocket. We usually eat kebabs at Mister Kebab along Quezon Ave. or at Prince Kebab along Timog Ave. for only 1/3 of the price. Hoo well, it's a special occassion anyways. At least we got to eat at a resto that we haven't tried before. After dinner, we just strolled around and had coffee.

    Side kuwento: May napansin lang ako kay Dex tonight. I told him I'm going to post it in my blog and he said he'll erase the entire blog if I do it. Hehe.. I'll just change the password so that he won't have access. LOL *evil laugh* Gusto ko talagang ipost kasi! Eto ang napansin ko sa kanya. He loves plastic bags! We bought his favorite Kitkat chocolates kasi at Gourdo's and the saleslady put them in a Gourdo's plastic bag. Tuwang tuwa siya ang ganda daw ng plastic bag. Sabay sway sway nung kanyang bagong collection while we were strolling. I find it really funny.. and cute! Haha that's what you call "simple joys". :) Ako naman mahilig magcollect ng paper bags! Haha..

    Labels: , ,

    posted by frecklesspeckles at 11:01 PM | Permalink |

    [ back home ]

    Comments for 7th Year!
    Happy anniv! :D

    Hi sis! Happy anniv! :D Take care


    Name:
    Location: Toronto, Canada

    While current technology doesn't provide a way to permanently zap my freckles, I will learn to love them for the meantime.

    Unbelievable as it may seem, we're finally tying the knot on Jan 21, 2007. This is an online journal that documents every tidbits of our wedding preparation as we savour every moment of it.

    W@Wies & N@Wies

    Credits

      Distributed by:
    Template copyright :
    V4NY ONLY TEMPLATES
    Powered by :
    Powered by Blogger