• Countdown to Jan 21, 2007: Project 52 - Week 2

    Project 52 - Week 2

    Thursday, January 10, 2008
    Early Bird - Week 02

    The early bird really catches the worm. I chanced upon this view when I woke up yesterday (January 9) at 5:30am. I'm a natural night owl, it's a rare opportunity for me to witness such great scene. I immediately grabbed my cam and snapped away. This is the view right in front of the window. See the star sparkling on top of the building? No, it's not dead pixel *LOL* While most people are head-over-heels crazy about sunset, I realize sunrise can be as beautiful. Now, I'm planning to wake up again early next time to get a few more shots. That is if I manage to drag myself out of bed. :)

    Labels:

    posted by frecklesspeckles at 7:55 PM | Permalink |

    [ back home ]

    Comments for Project 52 - Week 2
    Wow... great shot... and another wow.. for waking up very early.. Ang galing galing talaga ni Laozi!

    wandy, may dumi ung camera mo... ung puti o... hahahahaha.... pero bravo! except for the dirty white dot... hahahaha...

    bituin yan.. bi-tu-in!... star! hahaha...


    Name:
    Location: Toronto, Canada

    While current technology doesn't provide a way to permanently zap my freckles, I will learn to love them for the meantime.

    Unbelievable as it may seem, we're finally tying the knot on Jan 21, 2007. This is an online journal that documents every tidbits of our wedding preparation as we savour every moment of it.

    W@Wies & N@Wies

    Credits

      Distributed by:
    Template copyright :
    V4NY ONLY TEMPLATES
    Powered by :
    Powered by Blogger