• Countdown to Jan 21, 2007: Happy 2008!

    Happy 2008!

    Friday, January 04, 2008
    It's been over a week since my last post. The new year has started and yet my posts are still late. hehe... Needless to say, the entire 2007 just went away in a blink of an eye. I haven't even savored the Christmas holidays yet it's all over. A lot of photo shoot opps during the last month of 2007 and I'm hoping to finish my backlog before I share any photos. I have yet to finish my LOs for the month of Dec-Jan for scrapdish. Before January ends, I hope to get the CD calendar, family photos, and family LOs printed. A lot of stuff to do huh? And we haven't even started packing for our flight on the first week of Feb. It'll be a Manila-New Jersey-Toronto itinerary... I hope I can stand the winter cold by then. We'll be scavenging for winter sales here and in NJ.... shopping galore!

    By the way, new year new curls for me. I'm actually at Tony and Jackey Buendia branch right now... surfing and blogging while waiting for my turn for the next shampoo.... Before I entered the salon, it's a battle between rebond and digi-perm. Hubby voted for digi-perm so there... I'm perming my hair for the 2nd time. It's been almost a year since my last perm in HK.... I'd say it was all worth it. I hope my perm this time will be as nice as the last one. Fingers crossed.

    ... oops... shampoo time... tata for now!

    ETA: The perm turned out nice naman. I have to go back again next week to color my hair. I kinda like the first perm than my current one. The curls are ok but the layers from my first perm was better. The stylist said my curls will flatten a bit by next week. That reminded me of my poodle look a year ago. hahaha... We'll see.... I'll share some photos after my hair gets colored :)

    Labels:

    posted by frecklesspeckles at 5:37 PM | Permalink |

    [ back home ]

    Comments for Happy 2008!

    Name:
    Location: Toronto, Canada

    While current technology doesn't provide a way to permanently zap my freckles, I will learn to love them for the meantime.

    Unbelievable as it may seem, we're finally tying the knot on Jan 21, 2007. This is an online journal that documents every tidbits of our wedding preparation as we savour every moment of it.

    W@Wies & N@Wies

    Credits

      Distributed by:
    Template copyright :
    V4NY ONLY TEMPLATES
    Powered by :
    Powered by Blogger