• Countdown to Jan 21, 2007: Invites Inspiration

    Invites Inspiration

    Wednesday, July 05, 2006
    Look what I found!

    I got this from Baron Cards and they have this Cherry Blossom wedding invitation set.

    Here's a closer look:
    Folded Invitation
    Flat InvitationThank You Card
    Insert Card

    I'll ask my bro if he can produce our invites exactly like the design above. I'm counting on you Bro!

    Scrappie sisters, I need help! If you see any Cherry Blossom Kit that has pink and brown papers and embleshments, could you please tell me where to get them? I need to start our Save the Date but I don't have cherry blossom images (ala scrappie style) for me to work on. The searched for a couple of kits but they're not exactly the ones I like. Any help will be appreciated. MUAH! :)

    Labels:

    posted by frecklesspeckles at 5:39 PM | Permalink |

    [ back home ]

    Comments for Invites Inspiration
    Angie! Thanks a bunch for sharing this one. I knew you would be the first to reply ^__^


    Name:
    Location: Toronto, Canada

    While current technology doesn't provide a way to permanently zap my freckles, I will learn to love them for the meantime.

    Unbelievable as it may seem, we're finally tying the knot on Jan 21, 2007. This is an online journal that documents every tidbits of our wedding preparation as we savour every moment of it.

    W@Wies & N@Wies

    Credits

      Distributed by:
    Template copyright :
    V4NY ONLY TEMPLATES
    Powered by :
    Powered by Blogger