• Countdown to Jan 21, 2007: Moved

    Moved

    Friday, March 28, 2008
    Please note that daftology has already been migrated and hosted in another site. This wed blog shall be reverted to its original address (http://21jan2007.blogspot.com). I will still do some final posts here regarding our wedding, but my main blog will be on the new daftology site. Kindly update your links! :)

    Labels:

    posted by frecklesspeckles at 9:51 AM | Permalink |

    [ back home ]

    Comments for Moved
    Happy Wednesday! Bloghoppin' here... Hey, I have an interesting tutorial for you that I have written myself. It is about adding Adsense on your Single Post in XML template. I hope you'll like it! God Bless you!

    Hi! Thanks for joining my contest, and following my blog! <3

    Your blog is super adorable. The layout and the header are sooo cute! ;)


    Name:
    Location: Toronto, Canada

    While current technology doesn't provide a way to permanently zap my freckles, I will learn to love them for the meantime.

    Unbelievable as it may seem, we're finally tying the knot on Jan 21, 2007. This is an online journal that documents every tidbits of our wedding preparation as we savour every moment of it.

    W@Wies & N@Wies

    Credits

      Distributed by:
    Template copyright :
    V4NY ONLY TEMPLATES
    Powered by :
    Powered by Blogger