• Countdown to Jan 21, 2007: Blogging from NJ

    Blogging from NJ

    Saturday, February 02, 2008
    I was suppose to post this yesterday but wasn't able to hook on a wireless internet connection. boo...

    The time now is exactly 5:02 am, Feb. 1... Blogging from NAIA now while waiting to board... it's another hour of waiting... hay...

    I wasn't able to rest well last night coz I was crying uncontrollably. My heart was literally aching. I can't bare to think we're leaving our family and our home. Sabi nga ni dex, "pano yan di pa tayo umaalis umiiyak ka na?" O nga naman... e why ba? Nalulungkot ako e. Actually, lahat naman yata kami sa family naging senti lalo na last night when we had despedida dinner. Anyways, as my sister-in-law said in her goodbye text "now wipe the tears and go".. we'll always have a family to come back to in case we feel homesick .. aaawww... we're gonna miss you all....

    Here's my post for today....

    Nasira ang beauty ko sa flight namin kahapon... 6am flight to HK then to San Francisco then finally New Jersey. Almost 20 hours of flight time plus stop-overs in between. Whew... tiring. Now, we're finally here.. safe and sound. I was expecting to see snow when we arrive but nada.. no snow yet. It's been raining though, so the weather is still cold. Jetlag? Nope, not really. Dex and I wasn't able to sleep the night before our departure so knock down talaga kami ni Dex when we hit the bed. It's 7:30am Feb 2 (NJ Time) right now... I'm sending a few emails and will get back to bed.

    That's all for now... Thanks to all who left love through the shout box... *hugz*

    Labels: ,

    posted by frecklesspeckles at 8:13 PM | Permalink |

    [ back home ]

    Comments for Blogging from NJ
    after new jersey? andun na kayo? grabe ang travel eh...

    have a sfae trip all the way to canada Wanda!!!

    ang bilis, asa US na agad kayo? dami outlet shops dyan sa new jersey =D. hope you settle in nicely in canada. the first few months ung malungkot, pero you'll be able to chat with your family naman back home =D. take care!

    Mare tried to call you at the number you gave me, I can't get through, mali ata. You have my number call me when you get a chance. Thanks!

    Hi Wanda, ganon talaga. I cried buckets the night before I left Manila to move to the US. I still cry at the end of each and every one of my visits.

    Don't worry though, it gets easier. The sadness and missing your family doesn't go away, but it does get easier over time.

    Just think of all the adventures that you and Dex are gonna have :)

    Do take care and hope you guys settle down nicely. If you need some advice or help in getting around, do give me a holler, we also live in NJ and who knows ? We might just be living around the corner from each other :)

    Jean

    Goodluck to you and Dex and keep on blogging! :)


    Name:
    Location: Toronto, Canada

    While current technology doesn't provide a way to permanently zap my freckles, I will learn to love them for the meantime.

    Unbelievable as it may seem, we're finally tying the knot on Jan 21, 2007. This is an online journal that documents every tidbits of our wedding preparation as we savour every moment of it.

    W@Wies & N@Wies

    Credits

      Distributed by:
    Template copyright :
    V4NY ONLY TEMPLATES
    Powered by :
    Powered by Blogger