• Countdown to Jan 21, 2007: Dress Me Up Challenge

    Dress Me Up Challenge

    Wednesday, March 19, 2008
    So I was able to suppress the urge to purchase digital kits even though the husband allowed me to use his cc. With sales here and there... God! It's just so hard to draw my eyes away from the word SALE! Tsk Tsk... Anyways, I'm enjoying the freebies from everywhere so it really just takes a pinch and a blink to let the addiction pass off. *LOL*

    Anyways, have you heard about the PARTY at Cinnamon and Vanilla? Grab the freebie and participate in the Dress Me Up Challenge. Here's my take ... and it's definitely sooooo me! :)
    dressed, glammed - me

    Labels:

    posted by frecklesspeckles at 1:30 PM | Permalink |

    [ back home ]

    Comments for Dress Me Up Challenge
    Hi Wanda! Just dropping by to say Hi! Nacoo I spent a lot din on digital kits these past few weeks and I'm supposed to be on a spending freeze! Haha!

    Have a happy weekend and advance happy easter!

    HI Wanda! Ganda ganda nito! :) Anyway found your winning photo sa FPPF website. :) Congrats again! :) http://www.photoworldmanila.com/7_galbsc_sep6_port2b.html


    Name:
    Location: Toronto, Canada

    While current technology doesn't provide a way to permanently zap my freckles, I will learn to love them for the meantime.

    Unbelievable as it may seem, we're finally tying the knot on Jan 21, 2007. This is an online journal that documents every tidbits of our wedding preparation as we savour every moment of it.

    W@Wies & N@Wies

    Credits

      Distributed by:
    Template copyright :
    V4NY ONLY TEMPLATES
    Powered by :
    Powered by Blogger