• Countdown to Jan 21, 2007: Erra's the greatest!

    Erra's the greatest!

    Friday, July 28, 2006
    I got this from Erra!! OMG!!! Sister!! Super duper thanks! Talagang sinadya pa niya gawin para sa akin!!! I'm speechless!! Galing galing!! :) Exactly patterned against the baron invites I posted here. Yahoo!!

    cherry blossom 05

    Labels:

    posted by frecklesspeckles at 5:09 PM | Permalink |

    [ back home ]

    Comments for Erra's the greatest!
    nice! :)

    btw, i saw a similar blossom design on the recent Wedding Essentials mag. medyo realistic/abstract lang nga yun blossoms niya. it's by Write Impression in case you want to check it out :)


    Name:
    Location: Toronto, Canada

    While current technology doesn't provide a way to permanently zap my freckles, I will learn to love them for the meantime.

    Unbelievable as it may seem, we're finally tying the knot on Jan 21, 2007. This is an online journal that documents every tidbits of our wedding preparation as we savour every moment of it.

    W@Wies & N@Wies

    Credits

      Distributed by:
    Template copyright :
    V4NY ONLY TEMPLATES
    Powered by :
    Powered by Blogger